Listen to the Wisdom of your Soul
What is Spiritual Direction?
Each person’s life story is holy. Each person’s life is full of God moments—times when we need God; times when God is present to us; and times when we are puzzled by God. A Spiritual Director is a companion who can help a person see God’s presence in all of life: in questions, crises, careers, relationships, life stages, fears, insecurities, joys and grief. A Spiritual Director is not a counselor or an advice giver. Rather, she or he is a companion and a listening presence who can help a person notice, discern, and respond to God’s invitation.
Is Spiritual Direction for Me?
The people who often seek this Ministry are:
- Those in a decision making process
- Those with questions and concerns about life’s circumstances and relationships
- People interested in exploring their faith, beliefs, prayer practices or church
- People seeking a closer relationship with God
- Those seeking greater spiritual awareness
Where, when and how much does it cost?
The meeting takes place in the context of a confidential one-one-one session with a Director, usually monthly for the duration of one hour. The suggested fee for a one-hour individual session is $50.00. Free initial consultation.
Meetings can be held in person or through a virtual platform.